Sqlite unable to open database file

Good afternoon,

I am a bit of a novice and am having issues with opening the sqlite database (both Oct 219 and May2020) when trying to meganize my daa file.
error message:
Error: org.sqlite.SQLiteException: [SQLITE_CANTOPEN] Unable to open the database file (unable to open database file)
org.sqlite.SQLiteException: [SQLITE_CANTOPEN] Unable to open the database file (unable to open database file)

Any help would be very appreciated!

Dominique

I need more info.
Exactly how were you trying to open it?
If with MEGAN, what lines appear in the message window?
Also, can you open it with the command line tool sqlite3?

Stupid question, but did you unzip the file first?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you fir your reply. I have worked around this by using a different PC, and it worked perfectly fine. I’m not entirely sure what the issue was, possible external to MEGAN? I was trying to load the unzipped db via the meganize DAA files

This is the text from the message window:
Executing: use cViewer=Taxonomy state=true;
Executing: use cViewer=EGGNOG state=true;
Executing: use cViewer=INTERPRO2GO state=true;
Executing: use cViewer=KEGG state=true;
Executing: meganize daaFile=‘C:\Users\doman\OneDrive\Desktop\Sponge bits\Galaxy data\Assemblies\ID_Vad_Assembled1.daa’ minScore=50.0 maxExpected=0.01 minPercentIdentity=0.0 topPercent=10.0 minSupportPercent=0.05 minSupport=1 lcaAlgorithm=longReads lcaCoveragePercent=51.0 minComplexity=0.0 useIdentityFilter=false readAssignmentMode=alignedBases fNames=EGGNOG INTERPRO2GO KEGG longReads=true paired=false;
Meganizing file: C:\Users\doman\OneDrive\Desktop\Sponge bits\Galaxy data\Assemblies\ID_Vad_Assembled1.daa
Annotating DAA file using FAST mode (accession database and first accession per line)
Error: org.sqlite.SQLiteException: [SQLITE_CANTOPEN] Unable to open the database file (unable to open database file)
org.sqlite.SQLiteException: [SQLITE_CANTOPEN] Unable to open the database file (unable to open database file)
Info: Finished meganizing 1 files. ERRORS: 1