Checkbox for loading mapping files (accession and GI) is diabled

Hi,

I am planning to run MEGAN on one of my BLAST output files (format 6) with long reads. Due to some reasons, I can only run the community edition (GUI). When I try to upload the accession mapping files, it does get uploaded, but the checkbox before the “Load accession” is disabled in the Taxonomy tab. I do not get any assignment for any of the reads.

I understand that there is something very trivial behind this issue, but I am not able to figure that out.

Thanks,

Hi,

Because the accession mapping was not working, I replaced the accession id(s) with the taxnomic ids in my blast output file, but I am not able to get the assignments. I have attached the sample blast output file with this post.test.out (9.6 KB)test1.out (9.3 KB)

Hi,

I have been trying running the ‘maf’ format files on MEGAN as well, but with no results and the same issue as described above. It would be great if I could be guided in the right direction. I am currently going ahead with parsing the maf files myself, but it would probably be better, if I am able to utilize the ‘MEGAN-LR’ algorithm for my sequence data.